Black Holes in General Relativity and String Theory
24th – 30th August, 2008, Veli Lošinj, Croatia
- Consorzio per la Fisica,Trieste,Italy
- European Centre for Science Arts and Culture (ESCAC), Veli Lošinj, Croatia and Trieste, Italy
- International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA), Trieste, Italy
- Physics Department, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Ruđer Bošković Institute, Zagreb, Croatia
The workshop is organised within the framework of the Central European Joint Programme of Doctoral Studies in Theoretical Physics (Particle Theory, Gravity and Cosmology)
- Astrophysical Black Holes (from supermassive to stellar)
- Primordial and Mini Black Holes
- Black Hole Entropy
- Information Paradox
- Asymptotic Symmetries
- Attractor Mechanism
- ADS/CFT Correspondence
Printable version of second annoucement (PDF, 116kb).
Printable version of first annoucement (PDF, 131kb).
Printable version of poster (PDF, 1,03 MB).